ProductCamp is free to attend because of support from our sponsors and lots of volunteers. We need YOU to help! Brendan Sullivan is coordinating all of the volunteers and is looking for more helpers. Contact Brendan if you are able to help!
Our volunteer coordinators strive to break volunteer jobs into small increments so that everyone can enjoy their day at ProductCamp while reaping the rewards of having contributed to its success.
Our volunteer needs include:
- Registration: Registering participants and speakers (in person on the day of ProductCamp)
- Food/beverage: Setting up coffee, snacks and lunches with periodic monitoring to assure fresh supplies
- Sponsor logistics: Helping sponsors locate their spaces and providing setup support as needed
- Voting/schedule creation: Helping to tabulate votes and create the schedule for the day.
- Traffic flow: Assisting participants in finding the sessions they’re seeking and answering any questions they have – typically just between sessions
- AV/speaker setup: Providing technical support to speakers using AV (Webster U’s support people will provide assistance/training); also introducing speakers and timekeeping to assure that we stay on schedule
Please let Brendan Sullivan know your volunteer preference.