ProductCamp is free to attend because of support from our sponsors and lots of volunteers. We need YOU to help! Brendan Sullivan ([email protected]) is coordinating all of the volunteers and is looking for more helpers
Our volunteer coordinators strive to break volunteer jobs into small increments so that everyone can enjoy their day at ProductCamp while reaping the rewards of having contributed to its success.
Our volunteer needs include:
- Registration: Registering participants and speakers.
- Food/beverage: Setting up coffee, snacks and lunches with periodic monitoring to assure fresh supplies.
- Sponsor logistics: Helping sponsors locate their spaces and providing setup support as needed
- Traffic flow: Assisting participants in finding the sessions they’re seeking and answering any questions they have – typically just between sessions.
- AV/speaker setup: Providing technical support to speakers using AV (Webster U’s support people will provide assistance/training); also introducing speakers and timekeeping to assure that we stay on schedule.
Please let Brendan Sullivan ([email protected]) know your volunteer preference.