ProductCamp St. Louis 2017 was held on Saturday, February 25, 2017. Information about ProductCamp St. Louis 2017 is below. If you would like to get more information about upcoming events and future ProductCamps, please sign up for our email newsletter.
ProductCamp St. Louis is free for attendees/participants, thanks to support from our generous sponsors.
ProductCamp St. Louis 2017 Sponsors
Thanks to our sponsors who are helping to make ProductCamp St. Louis 2017 possible.
Gold Sponsors for ProductCamp St. Louis 2017
Silver Sponsors for ProductCamp St. Louis 2017
Producing Partners for ProductCamp 2017
Producing Partners are the ones who “put on” ProductCamp 2017 and handle all operations and logistics. If you are interested in becoming a Producing Partner for a future ProductCamp St. Louis, please contact Marc Bowers ([email protected]).
Partner Sponsors for ProductCamp St. Louis 2017
Community Partners for ProductCamp St. Louis 2017
- Grace Hill Women’s Business Center
- Inventors Association of St Louis
- One Million Cups
- Prosper Women Entrepreneurs
- SIU Carbondale School of Design
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- StartUp Connection
- St. Louis Community College Workforce Solutions
- UMSL Innovative Technology Enterprises
- UMSL Midwest Digital Marketing Conference
- Venture Café StL
- Veterans Business Resource Center
- Vision 2017
|3 minutes to speak to attendees during opening session||✔|
|3 sentences / 25 words + hyperlinked logo in 1 email pre- and post-event||✔|
|Premium logo placement on website||✔|
|Option to staff own literature table throughout event||✔||✔|
|Announced at opening session||✔|
|1 piece of promotional literature (no staff) at shared information table||✔|
|Branding on website (with hyperlink)||Large logo||Medium logo||Small logo||Name|
|Required to promote ProductCamp St. Louis to their community||✔|
* Partner Sponsors and Community Sponsors are not-for-profit entities, educational institutions, government agencies, and other similar organizations. Both are subject to the approval of the ProductCamp Organizing Committee.